My works

async src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js">

Monday 29 June 2015

News about Travel to Malta in June and how to revamp the clothes using crochet



I want to present 1 community worth joining


https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106140491698893570972

I also paste a photograph of the balcony of the hotel where I was staying in Malta...Small pool and padle pool. 2 lounge areas...
Hotel has about 4 different locations...this is main where \You can come and have a rest...
Others where we stayed \are appartments...about 5 mionjs walk from this...
Available full board and so on, if You want, join us and we will post more information later.




Below is the project I started before going to holidays....

Revamping old dress - adding crochet incluses....wanted to fininsh until holidays, but still not fisnisehed yet...

I used 4 types of yarn


Later I will post the yarn I used.



This is one od the fabulous yarns which is very thin and 100% cotton, for 1st row...around the material, after I cur it into pieces







No comments: